WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE ROAMING:
- Is my ADC mobile? Does he have a dash in case the enemy support realizes I've roamed mid?
- Does my ADC have MORE Summoner Spells (Heal/Flash) than my enemy laners? Is the enemy Alistar support just going to flash Q my ADC while I'm gone?
- Am I going to run into the jungler in the river and be subsequently killed?
- Am I going to get anything out of this? If the enemy mid-laner is immobile (Twisted Fate, Ahri pre-6, etc.) you can almost assure getting at least their Flash if not their life. However, walking all the way up the river, sitting in the bush for 30 seconds and then getting Zed W Shadow juked, is a terribly excessive waste of your time.
- Am i walking over wards? If you've seen the enemy support ward the river or noticed the enemy mid laner has gotten suspiciously 1,000 safer ever since you stepped into his bush?
- Does my ADC even know/notice I'm roaming? Type "roaming, be careful [adc]", even in high Diamond ELO I do this. In lower ELO's your ADC might not have the map awareness to realize you have left and will not return soon.