Guinsoo's Rageblade > Runaans Hurricane > Berserkers Greaves > Infinity Edge > Bloodthirster > Lord Dominiks Regards
Aight, now let me explain this build. You can find a copy of the explanation as well as basically everything there is to Twitch on my Twitch guide here: http://www.lolking.net/guides/276787
- Rageblade/Hurricane grant Twitch insane attack speed and crit
- Rageblade/Hurricane core is a cheap, affordable mid game core
- Rageblade/Hurricane provides waveclear that Twitch often lacks
- These 2 items alone allow Twitch to reach 2.5 attack speed along with his Q steroid
This means that a Twitch, a champion who synergizes highly with attack speed and is one of the highest attack speed scaling marksman, who also happens to lack waveclear and affordable mid-game items, now has not only scaling AoE damage, but three times that amount of AoE thanks to hurricane.
- Twitch ult applies on-hit effects to everything it hits. > This makes Twitch's teamfight stupidly strong due to Rageblade AoE IN ADDITION to Twitch's AoE line ultimate.
- Now lets imagine the teamfight occurs near an enemy minion wave. Twitch ult will apply Rageblade AoE to all those minions on-hit. Goodnight enemy team.
- Insanely cheap core
- You reach 2.5 Attack Speed with this build
- Huge mid game powerspike
- Very fast Hypercarry activation with finished core
- Tons of waveclear/AoE
- Very high DPS if you can keep attacking with full attack speed
- High attack speed synergizes well Twitch's natural high attack speed scaling
- Can blow up entire enemy teams within seconds
- Vulnerable to attack speed slows
- Requires an experienced ADC to use attack speed effectively (ect. Kiting.)
- No early lifesteal
- Assassination potential is slightly weaker
Most of my builds/tests were experimented using a Diamond 5 smurf account. I think I played about 50 games so far in the preseason. This build seemed much more promising than the rest/current Twitch builds everyone is using. I do not have many games on my main account in ranked using this build- which I will definitely begin spamming soon. Follow my games if you'd like!tl;dr: Insane attack speed, poison stacking, rageblade passive AoE, crit chance, makes up for Twitch's lack of wave clear, affordable mid-game items, hurricane bolts synergy with Twitch passive, ... wow.
Want to see more?
- Twitch guide: http://www.lolking.net/guides/276787
- Twitch.tv stream: http://www.twitch.tv/twitchhylol
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdanoq4qfm6V4i3kn4hbjpQ
Comments, Questions, Critiques, and Suggestions are much welcomed!